- A Yellowstone Fiber invoice will be available to residential customers no later than the 5th of every month.
- Payment is due by the 25th of every month.
- If payment has not been received by the 25th of the month your bill is due, suspension and/or late fees may apply.
- If payment has not been received by the 15th of the following month (now past due), a notification will be sent to the customer that service may be suspended and early termination fees may apply. A re-activation fee of $35 will be charged to the customer to reconnect to the network following suspension.
- A courtesy call will be made to the customer to notify and remind them of their past due balance and the need to rectify it immediately to avoid suspension or additional fees.
- If payment has not been received by the 15th of the month, after two months past due, service will be shut off and all necessary fees will be applied.
**If payment is more than two months past due and the balance and contract have not been satisfied, further collections actions, including small claims court, may be taken**